How You Can Search our Website Easily when you shop from Go First?
Go To Google Search and type these Keywords
Go First Coupon | Go First Flight Coupons | Go First Flight Coupon Code |Go First Promo | Go First Code | Go First Promo Code | Go First Discount Code |Go First Discount | Go First Voucher Code | Go First Discount Coupon | Go First New User Coupon | Go First First Order Coupon | Coupon Code For Go First | Coupon For Go First | Discount Coupon For Go First | Discount Code For Go First | Go First New User coupon | Go First 15% off Coupon Code | Go First Promo Code | Go First Promo
Let's Save On Go First Products With Xcoupons.in
ABOUT GO FIRST:
Go First is the aviation line of India’s Wadia Group, which is a part of one of the oldest conglomerates in India. As of 2020, the airline operates flights across 41 destinations 31 domestic and 10 international. The airline’s network is spread across cities in India and abroad. The flights are ultra-low cost which is also punctual. This means Go First is the best airline for middleclass. Their aviation crew is the best and will make the journey very easy and smooth for all the travellers. Go First was previously known as Go Air.
Go First is a Mumbai-based ultra-low-cost airline that allows customers to book flights, manage to book, do web check-in, check flight status and even book for a group from its website or the mobile apps. Ranking as the fifth largest airline in India with an 8.4% passenger market share, this Indian carrier operates across 27 domestic and 9 international destinations with its reliable workforce of 27 Airbus A320 aircraft. Go First provides abundant discounts and offers to senior citizens, students, defense personnel, and even to ordinary travelers on flights, hotels, packages, and more. One can even avail of ancillary benefits like Lounge, Car Rental, Food & Beverages, Select Seat, Excess Baggage, Travel Protection, Hotel, Smart Assist, Priority-Check In, International SIM, and more to get a comfortable flying experience with Go First. View app-only deals, pay with a scanner, auto-detect nearby airports, and get a boarding pass with Go First’s mobile app.
Whether you're flying by air, road, or sea, Go First is your one-stop travel guide. The website provides you with the latest news and information on flights, train schedules, road information and more. Go First also offers a plethora of solutions to help you make the right travel decisions so that you'll know what to do and what not to do during your journey to make your trip even better than expected.
ROUTE NETWORK & TRAVEL DESTINATIONS COVERED
You can take a Go First flight to domestic destinations as well as international destinations. Some of the common domestic routes to which you can take a Go First flights are Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Patna, Chennai, Goa, Leh, Nagpur, Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Kolkata, Delhi, Mangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Ranchi, Jammu, Port Blair, Surat, Dehradun, etc. Some of the international destinations to which you can take Go First flights are, Abu Dhabi, Bangkok, Colombo, Kuwait, Dubai, Phuket, Sharjah, Muscat, etc.
TICKET BOOKING & TRAVELLING
There are a number of options available to you for booking flights tickets with Go First. You can book a ticket through an online booking facility through your credit/debit card or you can book one at GoCallCentre or with a GoTravel Agent. A ticket can also be booked on the spot from the airport booking counter, subject to seat availability. When you are booking your tickets via the online website of Go First, you can go to the ‘GoHoliday’ section of the website and enter the basic details of your travel. You will be able to book a ticket effortlessly, via the official website of Go First.
HOW TO APPLY COUPON CODE ON GO FIRST BY XCOUPONS.IN:
- Have a look at all the latest Go First Discount Codes, Offers, coupon codes, and deals on xcoupons.in
- Select the Go First Coupon or Deal that you want to use.
- Click on the Avail Coupon | Avail Deal Button that you like the most and want to use.
- Visit the landing page to get the deals.
- Create an account or sign in to your Go First account.
- Apply the Discount Codein the Discount code box and avail of the extra Discount.
- Add the address details and contact details and go ahead with the payment options.
- Select the payment options and BOOK Your tickets.
- Go First accepts Visa, Master Card and RuPay at its Call centre and Internet site.
- Selected debit cards, credit cards and Cash, are accepted at our booking outlets
- However Go First does not accept personal cheques.
CHANGES / CANCELLATION / REBOOKING
- Fares and schedules are subject to change without notice due to regulatory approval or any other reason. Changes to Customer name are not permitted. For more details, kindly visit the Terms and Conditions section on our website https://static.flygofirst.com/media/4041/car_policy.pdf.
- Subject to availability and payment of all applicable amounts, changes can be made to your domestic booking as follows: - Changes / Re-booking / Cancellations to the origin and/or destination of travel or to date or time can be made to your domestic booking if you notify us at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time by visiting either of our website, our Airport ticketing counter or in remote cases by calling Go First Customer Call Centre.
- The onus for cancelling the PNR within the stipulated time rests with the Customers and if necessary should be done by visiting our Airport ticketing counter.
FLIGHT CANCELLATION / RE-SCHEDULING
- In case of circumstances beyond our control (including, without limitation, meteorological conditions, mechanical failures, acts of nature, force major, strikes, riots, civil commotions, embargoes, wars, hostilities, disturbances, government regulations, orders, demands, or requirements, shortage of labour, fuel or facilities, or labour difficulties of Go First or others all actual, (threatened or reported)), we may cancel or re-schedule a flight without notice.
- Go First will endeavour to operate the flights as per schedule, however, Go First reserves its right to cancel, reschedule or delay the commencement or continuance of any flight or alter the stopping place or deviate from the route of the journey without thereby incurring any liability in terms of compensation, damages or loss whether direct, indirect, consequential or special or otherwise in any manner whatsoever. In case of any such cancellation or rescheduling of any flight due to any reason Go First assumes no responsibility or liability for delay in the carriage of baggage by air.
- If due to such circumstances, Go First cancels or delays a flight beyond 2 hours, prepones a flight by more than 60 minutes, is unable to provide previously confirmed space, or fails to stop at the Customer destination point, Go First shall either:
- Carry Customer on alternate flights for the same sector within the period of +/- 4 days or same day at no additional cost. (Subject to availability) or
- Customers who wish to travel on alternate dates other than mentioned above will be re-accommodated. Waiver of re-booking and convenience fee will be given but fare difference, if any, will be borne by the customer or
- Make a full refund for the booking, in the same mode of payment in which the booking was received. Go First shall be under no further liability to the customer.
- Go First will not be held responsible if no contact details are mentioned and customers are left uninformed.
- In the event that the airline is unable to reach Customers on the numbers provided, then an email will be sent to the email address given by the Customer, and the Customer should exercise their options within 24 hours of an email being sent, failing which the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted and the airline will conclude – as under:
- The revised timing in case of a rescheduled flight is accepted by the Customer and shall entertain further changes only as per standard policy.
- That for a cancelled flight, the Customer does not find it suitable to travel on another scheduled flight of Go First on the same day/ another day, subject to availability, and will thus cancel the PNR and process a full refund to the mode of payment.
- For Customers who book their flights well in advance of the scheduled departure date it is necessary that you re-confirm the departure time of your flight between 72 and 24 hours before the scheduled departure time, by visiting our website at www.flygofirst.com or calling our Call Centre at the contact numbers 1800 2100 999 / +91 22 6896 8300
- Change Fees / Rescheduling charges are Non-Refundable.
- Please click here to view our policy and conditions on cancellation, denied boarding & delay and the Civil Aviation Requirement under section 3 – Air Transport Series 'M' part IV issue date 6th Aug'10 wef 1st Aug'16.
- Customers should note that certain fares are offered subject to certain conditions, which may limit, restrict or exclude their right to change or cancel bookings.
- In case of credit card payments, refund shall be made by the airlines within seven days of the cancellation to the account of credit card holder.
- In case of cash transactions, Bank account details of the customer will be taken and the refund will be processed through NEFT/RTGS
- In case of purchase of ticket through travel agent/portal, the airline shall refund the amount. The airlines shall ensure that the refund process is completed within 30 working days.
- The airlines shall refund all statutory taxes and User Development Fee (UDF)/Airport Development Fee (ADF)/Passenger Service Fee (PSF) to the passengers in case of cancellation/non-utilisation of tickets/no show. This provision shall also be applicable for all types of fares offered including promos/special fares and where the basic fare is nonrefundable.
- Change Fees / Rescheduling charges are Non-Refundable.
- Student fare will be available for bookings done online on www.flygofirst.com by opting in for student fare
- Go First will provide 5% discount on base fare only. All applicable fees/taxes payable by the student
- Scheme is applicable for students above the age of 12 years belong to a bonafide school/university
- It is mandatory for the students to carry a valid ID card and display it at the time of check-in at the airport
- Scheme is valid for students only. Not applicable for family membersStudent discount is applicable for all domestic flights
- Student discount is valid on both, one-way and round-trip bookings
- Bookings made under Student Discount Scheme are changeable and cancellable. Only one modification is allowed by calling at the call centre
- Tickets booked under the scheme are non-transferable - No name changes permitted
- Limited inventory available under the scheme and seats are subject to availability.
- Scheme cannot be combined with any other offers/discounts/promotions from Go First
- Go First reserves the right to amend/modify/cancel the scheme without any prior intimation.
- Bookings under this offer are refundable after deducting the applicable cancellation fares
CONTACT AND INFORMATION:
CALL: 1800 2100 999
+91 22 6896 8300