How You Can Search our Website Easily when you shop from LEVIS?
Go To Google Search and type these Keywords
LEVIS Coupon | LEVIS Coupons | LEVIS Coupon Code |LEVIS Promo | LEVIS Code | LEVIS Promo Code | LEVIS Discount Code |LEVIS Discount | LEVIS Voucher Code | LEVIS Discount Coupon | LEVIS New User Coupon | LEVIS First Order Coupon | Coupon Code For LEVIS | Coupon For LEVIS | Discount Coupon For LEVIS | Discount Code For LEVIS | LEVIS New User coupon | LEVIS 15% off Coupon Code | LEVIS Promo Code | LEVIS Promo
Let's Save On LEVIS Products With Xcoupons.in
Nowadays online shopping made our life much easier, now we can shop from anywhere, without visiting any shopping mall or stores. LEVIS ONLINE SHOPPING becomes even more fascinating when we get LEVIS PROMO CODES, which can be used to get some of the best deals at LEVIS SALE. With constant deals and offers served at Xcoupons.in you will be able to save big and making use of LEVIS PROMO CODE will help you get LEVIS products even at their best price. At Onlinecouponcode.in you will be able to get numbers of LEVIS Coupon Code and you can avail of maximum LEVIS DISCOUNT on shopping at LEVIS. If you are shopping for the first time in the LEVIS then you can get the LEVIS NEW USER COUPON and LEVIS FIRST ORDER COUPON. You can avail of any of theLEVIS DISCOUNT COUPON given at Xcoupons.in to grab the latest Discount given at the LEVIS Online Store.
Levis is an American clothing company known worldwide for its Levi's brand of denim jeans. It was founded in May 1853 when German immigrant Levi Strauss moved from Buttenheim, Bavaria, to San Francisco, California, to open a west coast branch of his brothers' New York dry goods business. Although the corporation is registered in Delaware, the company's corporate headquarters is located in Levi's Plaza in San Francisco. German immigrant Levi Strauss started his trading business at the 90 Sacramento Street address in San Francisco and then moved the location to 62 Sacramento Street. In 1858, the company was listed as Strauss, Levi (David Stern & Levis Strauss) importers clothing, etc. 63 & 65 Sacramento St. (Today, on the current grounds of the 353 Sacramento Street Lobby in the San Francisco Directory with Strauss serving as its sales manager and his brother-in-law, David Stern, as its manager. Jacob Davis, a Latvian immigrant, was a Reno, Nevada tailor who frequently purchased bolts of denim cloth from Levi Strauss & Co.'s wholesale house. After one of Davis's customers kept purchasing cloth to reinforce torn pants, he had an idea to use copper rivets to reinforce the points of strain, such as on the pocket corners and at the base of the button fly. Davis did not have the money needed to purchase a patent, so he wrote to Strauss suggesting that they go into business together. After Strauss accepted Davis's offer, on May 20, 1873, the two men received U.S. Patent 139,121 from the United States Patent and Trademark Office. The patented rivet was later incorporated into the company's jean design and advertisements. Contrary to an advertising campaign suggesting that Levi Strauss sold his first jeans to gold miners during the California Gold Rush (which peaked in 1849)the manufacturing of denim overalls only began in the 1870s. In 1890, the rivet patent went into the public domain, lot numbers were assigned to the products that were being manufactured, and "501" was used to designate the famous copper-riveted waist overalls.
Levi’s is one of the leading Denim brand that is engaged in the design, development and manufacturing of Apparels, Belts, Wallets, accessories, Watches, and much more. There are some brands that never lose popularity momentum in the market. Levis Jeans is a brand that has been catering the apparel industry since ages. Soon after the commencement of this brand, its popularity sky-rocketed and it became the signature brand of many individuals. Many other brands have come and gone but Levis has always been a rock solid brand in the market. It was liked then and it is liked now. It is the most trusted name in the market for denim jeans. Let’s peek-a-boo in the history section of Levis:
Levi Strauss & Co. more popularly known as Levis is an American denim brand. The company was founded in year 1853 i.e. almost 162 years from now. The founder of the company was Levi Strauss. The brand has its headquarters at San Francisco, California. Currently, Levis has 2800+ stores throughout the world that are ruling the market. Brands that are knotted up with Levis are: Dockers, Denizen, and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. etc.
The following products are offered by LEVIS:
Bags & Backpacks
T-Shirts & Tops
Shorts & Skirts
Dresses & Jumpsuits
Sweaters & Sweatshirts
T-Shirts & Polos
HOW TO APPLY COUPON CODE ON LEVIS BY Xcoupons.in
Have a look at all the latest LEVIS Discount Codes, Offers, coupon codes, and deals on Xcoupons.in
- Select the LEVIS Coupon or Deal that you want to use.
- Click on the Avail Coupon | Avail Deal Button that you like the most and want to use.
- Create an account or sign in to your LEVIS account.
- Apply the Discount Code in the Discount code box and avail of the extra Discount.
- Add the address details and contact details and go ahead with the payment options.
- Select the payment options and place your orders.
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Master card
- Net banking
- Google pay
- Phone pay
Order Tracking status:
- Login to your Levi.com Red Tab Member account and go to 'Purchase History'.
- Or alternatively, visit our Track Order page and enter your order number and email address to pull up your order information.
- Or open up in your email 'Your Levi's order is on its way!' and click on the 'Track Order' button.
- Click on the 'Track Package' button which will take you to the order tracking page.
- Enter your mobile number and click on the 'Sign Up' button and you're all set! Note that message and data rates may apply.
Refund, exchange, and Cancellation Policy:
- Returning an item is easy. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can initiate a return online. Please note that items must be returned within 30 days of the order confirmation date and that items are in their original condition, where the item is unworn, unwashed, without alterations, and has all tags attached.
- reserves the right to deny a refund if the item does not meet its Return Policy guidelines. Final sales, promotional items, or opened packaged items may not be exchanged, returned, or refunded.
- We guarantee our merchandise is free of manufacturing defects. If you receive a damaged or defective item, or your item proves to be defective in workmanship or materials within 30 days with normal wear (excluding stains), we will always accept the item for assessment and provide a refund if validated as faulty.
- Such returns have to be initiated with our customer care and not via online returns.
- If you miss your return pickup, one more attempt will be made to pick up your return package on the following business day. After the second failed attempt, the return request will be canceled.
- As soon as we receive your return in our warehouse, we will proceed with the returns check and validation.
- Once the return has been approved, we will notify you by email and your refund will be credited within 15 days. If your return is not approved, a member of our Customer Care team will be in touch.
- Please do not hand over any additional items to the shipping partner during return pickup.
- If you wish to return more products, please get in touch with our Customer Care team, who will arrange a pickup for the additional products. We will not be responsible for the refund of additional/ unaccounted products lost in transit.
- Refunds will be made to the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 15 days.
- Please note that refund payment times are dictated by the issuing bank and are outside our control. Please consult your bank for more information.
- For orders paid for with Cash on Delivery (COD), refunds will be issued through bank transfers only. Our Customer Care will reach out to you for your bank details, namely the bank account holder's name, bank name, branch, and IFSC code.
- We will never request any other bank or card details. If you receive an email claiming to be from Levi's® asking you to do so, do not respond and contact our Customer Care team immediately.
- Please note that we are unable to issue refunds through cash or cheque.
- If an item is returned that does not comply with our Returns Policy, we will not approve and process the refund.
- We reserve the right to not return an item that does not comply with our Returns Policy. Please contact our Customer Care team to enquire about the validity of your return if you are unsure.
- If you received an item that is damaged upon arrival, please contact our Customer Care team immediately. You have the right to a full refund on all shipments that arrive damaged provided you inform us within 1 week of receiving the package.
- To return an item, please follow the Return Instructions. Once the item is received we will assess and valid date. If approved, we will refund the purchase price of the damaged item.
- We are unable to offer an exchange for products bought on Levi.. If you’re not satisfied with your order, please return and place a fresh order
CONTACT AND INFORMATION:
Address: Unit No 502, 5th Floor, Tower-A, Signature Tower, South City 1, Gurgaon – 122001, Near Crown Plaza
Phone Number: +91-124-4745400