How You Can Search our Website Easily when you shop from MTR?
Go To Google Search and type these Keywords
MTR Coupon | MTR Coupons | MTR Coupon Code |MTR Promo | MTR Code | MTR Promo Code | MTR Discount Code |MTR Discount | MTR Voucher Code | MTR Discount Coupon | MTR New User Coupon | MTR First Order Coupon | Coupon Code For MTR | Coupon For MTR | Discount Coupon For MTR | Discount Code For MTR | MTR New User coupon | MTR 15% off Coupon Code | MTR Promo Code | MTR Promo
Let's Save On MTR Products With Xcoupons.in
Nowadays online shopping made our life much easier, now we can shop from anywhere, without visiting any shopping mall or stores. MTR ONLINE SHOPPING becomes even more fascinating when we get MTR PROMO CODES, which can be used to get some of the best deals at MTR SALE. With constant deals and offers served at Xcoupons.in you will be able to save big and making use of MTR PROMO CODE will help you get MTR products even at their best price. At xcoupons.in you will be able to get numbers of MTR Coupon Code and you can avail maximum MTR DISCOUNT on shopping at MTR. If you are shopping for the first time in the MTR then you can get MTR NEW USER COUPON and MTR FIRST ORDER COUPON. You can avail any of the MTR DISCOUNT COUPON given at xcoupons.in to grab the latest Discount given at MTR Online Store.
MTR Foods has been a household name ever since its launch. With a diverse portfolio of packaged foods that spans various regions in India, MTR makes the homemaker the ‘hero’ and brings a smile to the consumers face with a wide range of meals for the consumer. MTR Foods’ products are based on truly authentic recipes from their region of origin with the help of culinary secrets that have been protected and handed down over the generations. The journey to being India's premier, processed food company has been marked by innovation and the adoption of new technology. Blending authentic Indian flavours in modern formats, MTR Foods keeps abreast with the evolving tastes of India. MTR serves consumers not only India but also exports a wide range of packaged foods to global markets that include 21 countries including USA, UK, Australia and Japan amongst others. MTR is a brand unknown by almost a negligible section. Their ready-to-eat foods are easily identifiable and are absolutely delicious. Be it breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts or even snacks, they serve pretty much for all occasions (because what else do you call a standard Indian meal!).The secret hero of every homemaker, MTR is loved by anyone who regularly uses the kitchen to cook a meal. Authentic to the last bit, every part of their meal signals homemade and is loved by everyone in the family for years.
The company is known for its packaged cuisines that span various regions in the country. From breakfast mixes to ready to eat snacks, from spices to beverages, it offers an array of food options to choose from. Each and every product available is of high-quality and excellent taste. You can avail MTR’s products at a discounted price using xcoupons.in and satisfy your taste buds.
Breakfast Mixes (South Indian & 3 Min)
- Minute Range
- 3 Min Range
- Bajji Bonda Mix
- Ready To Eat Meals/ Curries
- RTE Paneer
- RTE Curry and Vegetables
- RTE Rice
- Minute Meals
- Meal Mixes
- Badam Drink ,
- Chocolate Drink
- Badam Drink
- Ready To Eat
- Confectionery Vermicelli
- Seviyan Verimicelli
- Roasted Vermicelli
- Rice Sevai
HOW TO APPLY COUPON CODE ON MTR BY XCOUPONS.IN:
- Have a look at all the latest MTR Discount Codes, Offers, coupon codes, and deals on xcoupons.in
- Select the MTR Coupon or Deal that you want to use.
- Click on the Avail Coupon | Avail Deal Button that you like the most and want to use.
- Visit the landing page and add the products to your cart and click on go to cart button.
- Create an account or sign in to your MTR account.
- Apply the Discount Codein the Discount code box and avail of the extra Discount.
- Add the address details and contact details and go ahead with the payment options.
- Select the payment options and place your order at last.
You can pay for your order on e-commerce website using the following modes of payment:
(i) Cash on delivery
(ii) Credit and debit cards
(iii) Net Banking
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY:
- Unless We agree otherwise with you, Products supplied by us will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the Shipping Confirmation Email
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for shipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipping date.
- Shipping of the Products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the Products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the Products to you.
- However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to Us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the Products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your Purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the Products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises Us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the Products to them on your behalf or to leave the Products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
- We charge Rs. 59 (incl. of taxes) as shipping charges for order value lesser than Rs. 500.
- All items delivered by us come with a manufacturing date & an expiry date. If you notice any damage of packaging, wrong product shipped in the order, at the time of delivery, you can request return through our e-commerce website.
- Our logistics vendors, will make a total of 3 attempts to deliver at your given delivery address. So if you miss your delivery on first attempt you can always grab it at second or third.
- In case the person who placed the order is not available at the delivery address, any person available at the delivery address (residential or otherwise) can receive the Products. This will be considered as order delivered.
- We curently deliver within the states of Karnataka, TamilNadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerela and to the cities of Mumbai, Delhi and NCR.
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed by you.
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details. Usually it takes about 3-4 business days for the products to be shipped.
TRACK YOUR ORDER STATUS:
- Check the status of your order via the Order Tracker page.
- All you need is your order number and email address.
- Track your parcel by following the link in your Shipment Confirmation email. This will be sent to you as soon as your parcel is shipped.
RETURN AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- MTR shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. MTR shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and User has been charged.
- Customer shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product, only before the Order has been shipped. Cancellation of the order can be done logging on to MTR ecommerce website(“www.shop.mtrfoods.com)
- If the customer has an account on e-commerce website then the Customer can request for cancellation through “My Account”.
- The Customer will be bound by the Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy on (ecommerce website and shall not hold MTR Foods Private Limited (“Company”) liable for any loss that she/ he may incur due to cancellation and or return of the order.
- Returns after Dispatch of Products for Prepaid or COD mode of payment (Only in case of damage to packaging and wrong product shipped.No exchanges allowed)
- In case the Product is found having damage in packaging after delivery of the same and/or the wrong product is shipped, the User can request for return of the Product any time after delivery of the Product but not later than three (3) days from the date of delivery of the Product through e-commerce website. The Customer needs to follow the process defined below for return:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org seeking for return of the Products under the 2 circumstances mentioned above or place a return request through “My Account” section if he is an Account Holder
In case of any quality concerns, we will refund the cost paid by the consumer to us for the specific product(s) and also reimburse the cost of courier charges incurred for returning the product to Namma MTR Store subject to production of proof.
- All approval of returns is subject to verification by the Company and the same are left to the sole discretion of the Company.
- Please reach to customer care executive for other feedback & queries on toll free no – 1800-103-7455 or email at email@example.com
- In case, the Customer opts for return of the Product due to damage of packaging or wrong product shipped, Customer will have to ensure that the Product is returned in the condition as received. Packets once opened cannot be exchanged/returned. All free gifts, in original packing as delivered and unused condition, must be returned along with the Product in case of exchange/return of order of the Product with which the free gift(s) is/are given.
- In the event of cancellation/return of order for the reasons mentioned as per our Cancellation & Return policy, MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd. shall reverse the payment in the same mode the customer has paid.
- In case a consumer wants to cancel an order, he needs to do so by cancelling on the website (shop.mtrfoods.com) or getting in touch with us by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Partial return is not permissible. In case an email is sent to email@example.com, MTR will refund a consumer only after the consignment is received at the Namma MTR store (Address as mentioned above) within 10 working days. MTR reserves its right to claim cost of to and fro Logistics charges from the customer if the total value of the consignment is more than Rs.3,000/-.
Are there any other charges or taxes in addition to the price shown? Is VAT added to the invoice?
The VAT is not included in the MRP of the products. There is an additional VAT – tax added to your order. You can review the VAT added on your “Order Confirmation” page on e-commerce site http://shop.mtrfoods.com
Will there be a delivery charge for my orders?
We do not charge a shipping fee on all orders.
Is it safe to use my credit/ debit card on MTR?
Yes it is absolutely safe to use your credit/debit card ecommerce website. A recent directive from RBI makes it mandatory to have an additional authentication pass code verified by VISA (VBV) or MSC (Master Secure Code) which has to be entered by online shoppers while paying online using visa or master credit card. It means extra security for customers, thus making online shopping safer.
What is the meaning of cash on delivery?
Cash on delivery (COD) means that you can pay for your order in cash at the time of order delivery at your doorstep.
If I opt for cash on delivery as a mode of payment, will I be charged additionally?
There is no a charge for ‘Cash on Delivery’ orders.
If I pay by credit/debit card how do I get the amount back for items not delivered?
If we are not able to deliver all the products in your order and you have already paid for them online, the entire order will stand revoked and the amount of the products not delivered will be refunded back to you in the form of store credit within in 15 days to your account if you are an account holder or by coupon code in the track order if you are a guest.
What is the estimated shipping time? How will I know when the order is shipped?
With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed by you. Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details. Usually it takes about 3-4 business days for the products to be shipped.
Once the order is made, can the order be cancelled?
The order placed by the Customer /Guest can be cancelled only before the order is shipped Order . The amount will be refunded to you in the form of coupon code or store credit within 15 days.For orders that have already been shipped, there will be no refunds made except for damage of packaging, and wrong product shipped. . Please refer our "Cancellation and Returns Policy" for further details.
What about any hidden costs (sales tax, octroi etc.)?
VAT is charged on the order which you will have a chance to review in your Shopping Cart. We do not charge any other addtional charges.
Does MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd deliver internationally?
MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd doesn't deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world, but you'll have to ensure the Delivery Address is within Bangalore.
In case what you have received differs from what you have ordered., how can we return the Product?
We do have very rigorous checks in place during our dispatch process but at times a few hitches might go unnoticed. In case of wrong product shipped you can go on e-commerce website and request to return the product. For more information, please refer our "Cancellation and Returns Policy" section.
Can I cancel my order after placing it?
The order once placed cannot be cancelled after it has been shipped. In case of cancellations, the amount will be refunded to you in the form of coupon code or store credit within 7 to 10 business days.
CONTACT AND INFORMATION:
MTR Foods Pvt Ltd
No.1, 2nd & 3rd Floor,
100 Feet Inner Ring Road,
Ashwini Layout, Viveknagar,
Ejipura, Bengaluru - 560047, Karnataka